Sussex County FCU
Savings & Checking
Loans & Credit
Account Access
Convenience Services
Business Services
Financial Planning


Contact Us

temp imageEmail Us

Call a Member Service Representative at:

  • 302-629-0100

Report A Lost/Stolen Visa Debit or Credit Card:

Call (302) 629-0100


Our Member Advocate Program

All of our staff members understand that our goal is to provide the best service possible and they will do whatever it takes to accomplish that. However‚ we understand that issues occur and you want immediate results. Accordingly‚ we have established the following procedures for handling these issues.

  • If you have a problem involving your account‚ you should call us at 302-629-0100 to speak to a Member Service Representative or e-mail us at .
  • If you are not satisfied with the result‚ you should ask to speak to a supervisor.
  • If you are still not satisfied‚ you should ask to be referred to our Member Advocate. The supervisor will refer your issue to the Member Advocate who in turn will call or e-mail you to discuss it with you. The Member Advocate will then investigate the issue and respond to you.
  • If you are still not satisfied‚ you will be asked to put your complaint in writing addressed to our CEO.
Student Center
Kids Accounts Teens Accounts Young Adult Accounts